Our Mermaid Tail is one of our most popular Pins on Pinterest. I get so many questions on how to create it and where to buy, that I have decided to offer a free tutorial and printable. Yay!
It is very easy to create by following just a few steps.
NOTE: The printable is not the highest of quality as it is just an image pulled off the internet, cut, and enlarged. You will decorate it and make it your own so no fancy printout is necessary. 🙂
You will need:
* Mermaid Tail Printout: mermaidfins
* School/Liquid Glue
* Thin Paintbrush
* Skewers (one for each fin)
* Green Glitter
* And any other materials you wish to add to your tail
1. Print as many copies of the mermaid tail as you wish.
2. Cut each tail.
3. Glue a skewer to each tail about 1/4 inch up. You may want to use a glue gun instead. You can also glue higher depending on the length of your skewer.
4. Using your thin crafting paintbrush, dip it in the school glue and LIGHTLY brush your mermaid tail with glue.
5. Sprinkle with glitter.
6. Let it dry and insert into your centerpieces.
It is that easy.
Please be sure to follow us on Social Media for updates :
Printable files provided are for Personal Use ONLY